Saint Helena CYO Sports
Saint Helena's Registration Refund Policy.
Because use of the registration system involves a cost to St. Helena, our refund policy is as follows.
Withdrawal prior to start of season = a refund of fee less transaction costs ($5.00), or a full credit to account that may be used for subsequent season/sport registration.
Withdrawal after beginning of season:
- If within two weeks of the start of season = 50% credit towards future registration.
- If after two weeks = No refund.
- In the event uniforms are included in the fee and have been ordered no refund.
Eligible Participants Include:
- St. Helena School students.
Children of registered Parish members who attend non-Parish Catholic schools at which they receive Catholic education, (GMA, for example).
- Children of registered Parish members who attend public or other non-Catholic schools, and are registered for and regularly attend the St. Helena Church PREP program. This rule applies through 8th grade.
- Children of registered Parish members who attend a different parish's school provided the school does not offer the sport which the child is playing at St. Helena.
- Children of registered Parish members who attend a different parish's school and the child elects to play all of his or her CYO sports for St. Helena before registering for or trying out for the other school's teams.